Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iz-abella Klavier
Iz-abella Klavier

Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : Either way, there's blood on my hands
Humor : Don't call me Bella
Registration date : 2008-09-24

More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Empty
PostSubject: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:44 am

If you pronounce the name NA-DEE-A, She will kill you with her MIND.
It's Nadia. The dia has to FLOW.
Anyway, It came to my attention I wanted another person to RP, and since Zim hasn't really set guidelines about how many characters to a user (though I'm sure he's shaking his head at this right now) I've made a new person, Whom I hope you'll all like.

As you can see, Her Name is Nadia, and she is an Irken, unlike my other characters. She's a bit of a suck-up to the tallests, So she's got a bit of power. She's not an invader, She's a medic, and she's been sent to Earth to learn of it's medicinal... stuff.
Nadia is terribly nice, though she's actually planning on Taking over Earth to use it as her personal army so she can take the Tallest's place. Her immediate plans are to annihilate them and become the single greatest Tallest Irk has ever seen. Her human disguise is a nurse, and she's been injecting herself with a human hormone to make herself taller. So even though she pats everyone's head, she's actually planning everyone's downfall. She's not the "wouldn't hurt a fly," sort of person, she just chuckles lightly at any and all threat.

Seeing as how I'm a bit pressed for time at the moment, I'm going to continue this bio later. Sorry, lovies. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://haleo08.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:54 am

awesome :3 lol I sorta replaced one of my characters with a different one. just in case there was a "character limit" :P Imma make a topic about it later. nice character X3 Evil is awesome lol...
Back to top Go down
Iz-abella Klavier
Iz-abella Klavier

PostSubject: Re: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:36 am

Zarrrrrrraaaaaaaaa.
Did I ever tell you
How much I loveded you?
Like a piggy, of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Zim
Admin
Admin
Zim

Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : I'M NORMAL!
Humor : Yes yes, so NORMAL am I. So Delicious I taste.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:14 pm

~ Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://waves-of-stupid.rpgdynasty.net
Iz-abella Klavier
Iz-abella Klavier

PostSubject: Re: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:49 am

*adjusts suspenders* Thank you, Good sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia   More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More of them? Yep. Meet Nadia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: Invader Zim Section :: IZ Original Character Profiles-
Jump to: