Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The name is Mip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader_mip
Invader_mip

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-22

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:19 am

Name:Mip or Irken Worker #2356

Color: Light green

eyes-dark blue

orentation-straight

weight:84.9 pounds

Height: approximately 3 feet 6 inches

Personality: Mip has a rriendly personality and gets along with mostly anyone. But she can become rather shy around boys. She can become extremely feisty if her heighth is made fun of. She's a genius when it comes to mechanics and was often used to go into the big mechins and do the finer delicate work with her small fingers.

Apperence: Basic black outfit with a orange dot which symbolized her as the lowest level of the labor force besides the slave workers of course. Her antennas are bent forward and curl up coming over her face in an "S" shape. She is one of the shortest Irkens that ever live, thus shunned by common Irken society.

History: Mip was a former labor Unite worker, kicked out of the Irken Military for kicking tallest Purple when he mistook her for a smeet. She was sent Immidately to work on the robotic arms that took care of the smeets with other "Defectives" as well as some slave worker from other conquered planet. Were she was osterasized by other Irkens for being short and loath by others for being Irken. All except for her best friend Dez Tarr a vortian, who could see past both.
Dez Tarr was killed in a Machinery accident. That's when Mip decide to break out. She waited for someone to lock her inside the security wall, which was one of the Irkens favorite things to do to her. and navigated to the outer wall and escape.
She then fled in an escape pod to Hobo Twelve a destroyed mining facility asteroid There she stayed until another escape pod crashed. Where she met a badly injured Tak, pulling her from the wreckage and brought back to health. Tak then convinced her to help her attempt to take over an obscure little planet called Earth and was sent there as a spy on a certain human by the name of Dib. Little did she know Dib would soon make her see the beauty of Planet earth.
She then turned against Tak and saved the earth. During which her Pak was injured and had to be removed and replaced with a spinal implant. The operation was done by another Vortian Lard Narr of the Resisty. Where she then joined them. And has been helping then learn Irken technology. Traveling between there mother-ship and Earth
Back to top Go down

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:20 am

8D

yayyyyy~
Mip is here!

:3
Welcomeee!
Back to top Go down
Invader_mip
Invader_mip

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-22

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:45 am

*hugs willow* Love you willow!
Back to top Go down

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Mwah~ o3o
-hugs back- love you to
:3
Back to top Go down
Zim
Admin
Admin
Zim

Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : I'M NORMAL!
Humor : Yes yes, so NORMAL am I. So Delicious I taste.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Nice description. Good job on entertaining Zim for a good 5 minutes! I like you.

~Approved
Back to top Go down
http://waves-of-stupid.rpgdynasty.net
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:58 am

-pokes-
You're tiny OO
-poke poke-

Hello~
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

The name is Mip. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The name is Mip.   The name is Mip. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The name is Mip.
Page 1 of 1