Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE!   IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 am

THIS IS NO JOKE! I swear if i hadnt of made that 'save invader zim' pic they wouldnt of done anything about it! O_O

ok so a few months ago i had sketched a Zim pic. It shows Zim using his spider legs and walking out of a dark scene, angry and looking up behind him. i wasnt really that into that drawing, so i gave it to my friend, Brandon. His Cousin copied onto a poster and put my name on it along with his, then he sent it to the Nicktoons studio (same state i'm in) in burbank. And next thing i know, now brandon says Nicktoons put up a commercial of bringing back IZ for 1 last month in march!! i couldnt beleive it! i turned on the channel and waited for the com. to appear and it did! i just can't believe i made Zim come back!!! O_O

if you dont trust me look for the commercial on Nicktoons!
Back to top Go down
Zim
Admin
Admin
Zim

Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : I'M NORMAL!
Humor : Yes yes, so NORMAL am I. So Delicious I taste.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE!   IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 am

Eigther that, or the millions of other earth meats who did the exact same thing. YTV also had IZ playing for a while. They probably still do.
Back to top Go down
http://waves-of-stupid.rpgdynasty.net

IZ IS BACK!! CUZ OF MY DRAWING!! O_O NO JOKE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: Invader Zim Section :: IZ Related-
Jump to: