Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nora ees complicated

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazy
Dazy

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Nora ees complicated Empty
PostSubject: Nora ees complicated   Nora ees complicated Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:04 pm

Nora Nora Nora… I have so much trouble with you.
I think the problem is that, because her character is so mushily designed, I try to throw ideas at her. And few of them want to stick. :/

~History :p

Nora and her brother Nik were created on Irk. Due to a genetic error, (caused by a lazy technician who mixed three gene sequences in a smeet tube instead of two) two smeets were born from a single embryo. The gene combination gave them double fold antennae and two eye colors, which immediately classified as defective. They were later smuggled out of disposal and sold to the Resisty. Nik and Nora were ‘born’ on the Resisty ship and therefore have no paks. They are fully aware of their history

"But-but-no pak?!"
Nora ees complicated NOracoloragain2

+Personality:
Nora is a technician, so she knows quite a bit about machines.
She is resourceful and a packrat. She is close to her brother and saves him when he gets into trouble. She also likes salt.
She is reluctant to form close relationships with anyone but her brother, (due to the high mortality rate on the crew)
Nora can sometimes freeze up if surprised. She has poor eyesight in her right (blue) eye. She also jumps to conclusions too quickly. Nora has no pak. This is a severe disadvantage, because no pak= no recharge, no spiderlegs, no pak weapons, and no self-heal.

->Physical attributes:
~She is short, only three heads tall, and not very strong.
~Her right eye is blue and her left eye is green.
~Double-fold antennae.

Nora is based on two of Jung’s four functions of human thought, (so is this personality test; …LINK. It gives you creepily fitting answers O.o;). The four functions are: Sensation, Intuition, Thinking, and Feeling. Nora is loosely based on Thinking and Feeling.
Nora has a twin brother- Nik. Nik is based on Sensation and Intuition.
Nora--- Rational, smart, cold, skeptical, judges her situations, bossy, gets freaked out when things are chaotic…
Nik--- Trusting, impulsive, optimist, gullible, likes to yell

Nora ees complicated Kitty

*Nora's bio is too looooong* :P

Last edited by Dazy on Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nora ees complicated   Nora ees complicated Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:10 pm

I'm not sure if I'm qualified to accept you, but this is definitely a good bio.
Anyway, basically.. this is what we were looking for.
And if there's anything you're unsure about adding, you can ask myself or Zim.. or you can check out the other character profiles, and base yours off theirs.
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
Kat Nep
Kat Nep

Number of posts : 290
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Rping
Humor : HAHAHAHA...You're funny. ^^
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Nora ees complicated   Nora ees complicated Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:08 am

o:

It IS long!

;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.sex-skittles.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nora ees complicated   Nora ees complicated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nora ees complicated
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum