Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knir --- AWOL Vortian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Rin

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Tae Kwon Do instructor
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Empty
PostSubject: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:40 am

Name: Knir --the 'k' is silent--

Race: Vortian

Current Location: Earth

Skin Color: Dark Gray-Blue

Eye Color: Dark Yellow-Green

Appearance: For a Vortian, Knir is rather darkly colored. She walks with a slight limp, and her right horn has been severed completely through, and is not making any attempt to grow back. Even for a Vortian, her legs are very thickly built. They are long, extending back a bit farther then average, as well. The claws on her feet are very thick, but aren't sharp. They make for good traction when she's running, however. Even though she lives on Earth, Knir has made no disguise for herself. She wears a tight, dark brown v-neck shirt that serves as a bit of camouflage. She wears short, dark gray pants that show off her muscular Vortian legs. At first glance, Knir doesn't look like much other then an ordinary Vortian, but she is well adept for survival just about anywhere.

Personality: Knir is a fairly bland alien. Her days serving the Resisty seem to have broken her into a no-funny-business stick in the mud. She tends to look down on weaknesses in others, as she finds no flaws in herself. However, envisioning herself to be perfect does lead others to dislike her. She doesn't get very lonely, so not having any allies doesn't bother her in the slightest. The Vortian is very capable, and will do just about anything to survive on the planet Earth. First impressions mean quite a lot to Knir, and her first impression of humans is that they are unintelligent and unworthy of a lush planet such as Earth. She is painfully aware of the pollution and damage that they have done to it.

Brief Background: Knir joined the Resisty when she was 19 Earth years old. She was trained to be an elite soldier, and was an important addition to their army. After about five battles with the Irken army, she soon became tired of working to the Resisty. They had lost very battle she participated in! By that time, Knir was well aware that the Resisty had no chance of beating the Irken Empire. Risking one's life and throwing it away were two different things. She wanted to do something more with her life, live her own way. Stealing a Vort ship, she left to one of the farthest known planets, farther away than the Armada would ever choose to go. Earth in the Milky Way galaxy. Little did she know, it would only be a few more years before Irkens did make their way to Earth, but Knir does pretty well with avoiding them.

Back to top Go down
Iz-abella Klavier
Iz-abella Klavier

Number of posts : 338
Job/hobbies : Either way, there's blood on my hands
Humor : Don't call me Bella
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:47 am

OW.

:] Nice character. Very orginal. <3
Back to top Go down
http://haleo08.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:49 am

o.o wow,
nice story and char., i like much~♥
^-^
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:51 pm

Sankyuu! ~ <3 Vortians FTW!
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:38 am

I say approved.

But, I'll double check with Zimmeh.
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
Rin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:04 am

Yay! Sankyuu, Gir-chan! =3
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:24 am

Non problema~
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knir --- AWOL Vortian   Knir ---  AWOL Vortian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knir --- AWOL Vortian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: Invader Zim Section :: IZ Original Character Profiles-
Jump to: