Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Irken Elite Rem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Rin

Number of posts : 72
Job/hobbies : Tae Kwon Do instructor
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:38 am

Name: Rem

Race: Irken

Height: 6'1

Current Location: *Mavz

Skin Color: Very pale green

Eye Color: Glowing Red(see appearance and history)

Appearance: Rem wears slightly modified Irken Elite clothing. Instead of a turtleneck going to just under his eyes, the collar is split down the middle, and goes up just past his neck. Rem wears thin armor underneath, which is simply a chest plate a thin metal along his arms and legs, in case of an accident. The Irken is rarely seen without his hover scooter. Rem practically lives on it, constantly circling the planet Mavz. The scooter is very difficult to control, leading to several crashes and injuries, and there are numerous scars to prove it. The most noticeable of these scars, however, is one that spans from the side of his head, over both eyes, and to the other side. To cover this, Rem wears a pair of large, red-tinted goggles.

Both of Rem's eyes are artificial. They are very fragile, and can go offline if he is on the receiving end of a head shot, or if they are touched in any way, shape or form. The eyes light up a bright red, and are easily visible through the Irken Elite's goggles. These eyes are more efficient than regular Irken eyes, and allow him to see up to a mile away with crystal clarity.

Personality: Rem is a rather laid-back Irken. He lacks the energy and drive that most Irkens have, and prefers to enjoy himself rather then follow orders. Though he would do so if directly ordered, he doesn't particularly enjoy killing aliens or destroying planets. Rem is pretty reliable in a fight, however. He always carries a gun or a knife around with him. Even though Mavz is thought to be barren and abandoned, one never knows when a crazed, wild animal can jump out at you. Because of the fragility of his eyes, Rem is very jumpy about things touching his face, or rather, even going near his head.

Brief Background: Rem was promoted to Irken Elite when he was fairly young. It seemed like a fun, interesting job at first, but he soon grew tired of it. The Tallest noticed that, in his boredom, Rem was a bit destructive, and not as willing to follow orders. They sent him to Mavz so he could speed around on his hover scooter all he wanted without causing them any trouble.

Unfortunately, while he was there alone, his hover scooter malfunctioned, and it resulted in a terrible accident. Rem was flung into a pile of rubble, the remnants of one of the native cities. The Irken's face was cut on the glass of a broken window, damaging both of his eyes. He managed to send off a distress signal. Rem survived, but the medics told him that his eyes were damaged beyond repair. Not wanting to be blind, Rem chose to purchase artificial eye implants with his Irken Elite salary. The surgery was successful, and Rem continued his life of Mavz. He occasionally receives orders to go to other planets and sort things out, but other then that, he is free to do as he pleases.

* Mavz is a planet that was conquered by the Armada some time near the beginning of Operation: Impending Doom 2. It is barren, and spawns very little vegetation. There are no natives, and very few wild animals remaining. Rem is thought to be the only creature of sentience living on the planet. He lives there because there is a road, looking very much like an automobile road from Earth, circling the small planet. It's perfect for a hover scooter. Rem also has a small hut on the planet, which is where he lives.

Two Year Old Picture:
Irken Elite Rem Remht8

Last edited by Rin on Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:00 am

<333 like i say
i like =3
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:07 am

As we speak, I'm beating up the scanner trying to get it to work. =C Must post sketch!
Back to top Go down

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:16 am

id love to see what he looks like
he seems interesting ^-^
Back to top Go down
Invader Chelsea
Invader Chelsea

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Invader
Humor : Are you serious about that?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:23 am

It would be cool to see him in action right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/invader_chelsea
Rin
Rin

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:57 am

Since the scanner won't work, I put up a picture I did about two years ago. T.T It's so bad! Oh well, better then nothing.
Back to top Go down

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:01 am

thats alot better then what i could do 2 years ago >.>
if you were that good then i cant imagine how good you are now <3
and i dont have one anymore due to it being broke ='[
but i used my camera...
Back to top Go down
Rin
Rin

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:05 am

GENIOUS! =/ My camera's gone missing. Mebbeh I should look for it?
Back to top Go down

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:07 am

that would be a good desicion....
i hope you find it
Back to top Go down
Zim
Admin
Admin
Zim

Number of posts : 318
Job/hobbies : I'M NORMAL!
Humor : Yes yes, so NORMAL am I. So Delicious I taste.
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:51 am

Nice. I look forward to Rping with him. Excellent.

~Approved

Go RP now. SHOW US YOUR INGENIOUS SKILLZ.
Back to top Go down
http://waves-of-stupid.rpgdynasty.net

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:14 am

Hey Zim where were you? you were gone for over a week D:
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:29 pm

Very impressive =)
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Irken Elite Rem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irken Elite Rem   Irken Elite Rem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Irken Elite Rem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: Invader Zim Section :: IZ Original Character Profiles-
Jump to: