Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a few things i've noticed.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
May
May

Number of posts : 79
Job/hobbies : I LIKE PANCAKES!
Humor : huh?
Registration date : 2008-10-05

a few things i've noticed. Empty
PostSubject: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:48 am

the chatbox constantly screws up.

the moderators are never on when they need to be.

there's no main browser logo.

and stupidity comes in beams not waves. shouldn't it be stupidity and not stupid?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/zebraluv165
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 am

First off, we have no moderators. We have two administrators who do have lives, school, jobs, and not necessarily all the computer-access in the world.
That's why if we're needed, we can be contacted through private messages or through forum displays such as this.
We're doing all that we can, and if we do decide to have moderators.. that will be in time when we think someone is ready for such a promotion, or if someone wants it and can prove themselves.
Besides, when have we truely needed any so far, anyway?

No, it should be stupid.
Because we're fly like that.
And we're not supposed to make sense..
I mean, half the stuff in Invader Zim doesn't make sense.. or it makes too much sense?
Anyway.

This website was created by Zim, and he can't be online at all times... so frankly, if the chatbox screws up, it's something he will fix in time.
I personally have no complaints about it and have no idea what you are talking about because it hasn't messed up on me as of yet.

As for a browser logo... that is to be discussed with Zim.
I can do so if you like, but.. do we actually need one, because.. tis merely a logo.. and I think the roleplaying and literacy practice amongst the majority of young roleplayers on here is much more important than a logo that, I'm sure, not everyone pays attention to (often).

Thanks for expressing your concerns, though. =)
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com
May
May

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:07 am

maybe the older users can apply to be moderators once the site gets over crowed.

well, i'm not sure, it could just be a timing glitch on the user's side and not have anything to do with the site. hopefully it won't happen again, it only messes up about every 3 days.

so glad you have to approve original characters. i've had my May quiet some time and i saw a poser when i went to register on another site. i was pissed. so keep up the good work! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 1:42 am

Well, for the time being, this is a rather small online roleplay.. considering we're still missing a Dib
And also, we're still rather new.
So... "older roleplayers" isn't much of an option right now.. and we'd have to wait for people who actually would want to fill the position, as well as who would be able to handle such a responsability.

Well, explain this glitch to me.
I thought it was glitching before too and then I realized that I just kept scrolling up in the chatbox, so I didn't see what people were posting, but rather what was being talked about a while beforehand.
Meh~

And umm, why thank you.
Back to top Go down
May
May

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 am

well, i think it might just be a lag actually. what happens is once you type in to the chat box it doesn't show up then you scroll down to find it and as soon as you start typing the thing just takes you back up an earlier time. oh and it always logs you off for no reason, probably good for security purposes though.
Back to top Go down
Dib
Dib

Number of posts : 34
Job/hobbies : Making Zim Fail at Everything he does.
Humor : I'm Not Crazy!
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:22 pm

heheh. Well you have a Dib now. So we are getting Closer to being more populated. I actually could answer some of these myself. The chatbox glitches are not anything to do with this site what-so-ever. This site is linked to another online forum site which is probably were the glitches are coming from if anything. Zim and Gir do not have control over the issue (been a part of one of these before).

I know I'm new.. and a know-it-all.. thats what I do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:57 pm

YAY Dib! :D now Kat will stop Complaining X3 jk lolz
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:24 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kat Nep
Kat Nep

Number of posts : 290
Job/hobbies : Drawing, Rping
Humor : HAHAHAHA...You're funny. ^^
Registration date : 2008-09-21

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:47 am

Dib wrote:
heheh. Well you have a Dib now. So we are getting Closer to being more populated. I actually could answer some of these myself. The chatbox glitches are not anything to do with this site what-so-ever. This site is linked to another online forum site which is probably were the glitches are coming from if anything. Zim and Gir do not have control over the issue (been a part of one of these before).

I know I'm new.. and a know-it-all.. thats what I do.
Yeah, Zim explained that to me once, but I forgot about it. X3

---------------------------

Invader Zarra wrote:

D:

Well I have to be saved SOMEHOW

>_>
Back to top Go down
http://www.sex-skittles.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 am

Invader Zarra wrote:

D:

Well I have to be saved SOMEHOW

>_>[/quote]

I was just kidding X3
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:09 am

On a note about the moderators.
Me and May are now moderators of the site, I believe.
Zim is the main moderator, as well as Administrator. I come second, and May is 3rd in command when it comes to moderating.

Regarding earlier complaints.. now there shouldn't be any. Not any that can't be fixed.

Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a few things i've noticed.   a few things i've noticed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a few things i've noticed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: General :: Suggestions-
Jump to: