Waves of Stupid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New RPG For the Invader Zim Fanbase 8D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Empty
PostSubject: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 am

(I'll have a picture up soon X3 but for now here's the other stuff. )

Race: Irken

Height: Tall (but not as tall as the tallest XD at least as tall as a normal teenage HUMAN)

Robot:
none

Enemies: any ally of Her sister, the Armada, Zarra, and The Resisty

friends: none but Her dead mother's ghost (creepy... Zarra's mom HATED her but thought Ti-Zee was a better Irken elite. you'll see why she died in the story O_O [oh yeah her name is safirah] )

Apperance: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Scan0001sw4

sorry about the quality (stupid scanner -_-)

Story:
When She was a Irken Teenager, Her mother said she will be great as an Irken elite. Ti-Zee never cared about her sister. a few Irk years later, Her mom died from an invasion by the resisty. and Ever since she was chasing down the resisty, but never caught up with them. She then became mad with power. She wanted to take over every Planet ever known to the Irken empire. She had even betrayed the Tallest! Zarra tryed to stop her, and with the fight they had, Ti-Lee has a scar. She now hunts down Zarra (she wants to kill her own sister! :O), Looking through every planet to find her. She wants to destroy Zarra before she can stop her from taking over the Empire.

I hope it's ok if I roleplay her too

Last edited by Invader Zarra on Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Invader Chelsea
Invader Chelsea

Number of posts : 215
Job/hobbies : Invader
Humor : Are you serious about that?
Registration date : 2008-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 am

Oh! I like this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/invader_chelsea

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:34 am

Thanks X3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:59 am

<3 i like
^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:10 am

X3
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:49 am

I'll just smile and say "approved~"
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 am

YAY thank you gir X3 *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Gir<3
Admin
Admin
Gir<3

Number of posts : 226
Job/hobbies : I have many.
Humor : Yes, I have a great sense of humour.
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 am

-smiles faintly-
No need for thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://xxbrandeexx.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:55 am

<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee   Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarra's EVIL sister ~ Ti-Zee
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waves of Stupid :: Invader Zim Section :: IZ Original Character Profiles-
Jump to: